Solved

Using Email Template with Screen AP.30.20.00, I want to include the Branch of the Bill that is paid

• 21 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I am using Email Template to send an ACH notification from Screen AP302000, normal ACH notifiaciton with business Event. My client is requesting to add the Branch of the Bills on the Email template (I manage to add that to the AP642000 report), but cant find the way to add it to the Email body. I am using the following datafields but none has the Branch from the Bill that was paid:

Some are from the Payment Branch, is not helping the case. Any recomendation is appreciated. Thank you team. 

These is the result of an email with those fields for Branch (Test enviroment)

The number 5,7 and 8 are the Branch ID from the Payemnt, not the bill(s) paid.

icon

Best answer by marilizevanzyl 21 September 2023, 09:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Martin

Hope you are doing well.

This is giving me the desired result, can you try it on your side and see if works?

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @martingaxiola 

I have created a generic inquiry required for Business event to Pull the branch ID on the Bill.

Using  the below highlithed table we got the branch Info

Update Notification template with the ((APAdjust_adjdBranchID))  and verify

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you @marilizevanzyl and @manikantad18 , the solution worked. It was probably only one of the few Branch fields I did not tried. Thank you so much!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved