Solved

Share Column Configuration Access Rights

• 28 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

How do we give someone access to SHARE COLUMN CONFIGURATIONS? I can only get it to run when I give someone admin rights, but these are managers for specific segments, not admins. Where do I enable SHARE COLUMN CONFIGURATIONS for these users? I swear I’m just blind, it has to be somewhere in Access Rights, but I’m not seeing it under hidden, system management, configuration, etc.

Thank you in advance to whoever has the eagle eyes to find this setting!

icon

Best answer by ed.goodman 28 June 2023, 21:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Michael Hansen, the user actually does have to have the administrator role to access share column configuration.  This is covered in the help documentation.

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=a36bb6ed-6ecd-486e-b4e6-6585e826c41b

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks Ed! Not a fan of your answer, but it DOES put this to rest :D

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Michael Hansen, sorry I did not have a different answer for you, but glad I could help!  🙂

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved