Solved

Removing Fasttrack from a new Tenant

• 11 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We are a new partner to Acumatica. We loaded a tenant that included the fast track Construction Edition for 2022 R2. However, our client is going to customize their preferences and will not use the Fasttrack. How can we remove this from the current tenant ort how do we create a new tenant without using a backup (if this is possible). Let me know.

Thank you,

Frances Pantelidakis

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 12 April 2023, 19:12

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @fpantelidakis65 can you create a new tenant under the same instance. Navigate to tenants screen and create new tenant:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @estebanperalta54,

I tried this but it did not let me select a tenant and I could not find it. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Frances Pantelidakis

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @fpantelidakis65  

Is this instance hosted by saas or by your team? 

However it is hosted, you can go to the ERP configurator and delete the tenant from there:

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kandybeatty49

It’s hosted by SAAS. Is it possible to still use the ERP Configurator mentioned above? Let me know.

Thank you,

Frances 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @fpantelidakis65 

Unless you have access to that server, then no, you will not be able to delete the tenant. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved