Solved

New Employee ID wasn't Add/Reflect on the Employee Generic Inquiry

• 12 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Everyone,

I am adding a new employee in acumatica. After I saved the document, the system generate a new ref nbr.

but, when I go back in the Employees Generic Inquiry. I didn't see any details for Employee E00424.

Is there any set up I need to reflect the employee set up?

Thank you !!!

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 12 September 2022, 08:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Alfie 

I believe Employee generic inquiry you are using is customized.

Could you please share the Generic Inquiry XML to review the relations between the Tables?

I request you to create a new employee and check if that record is the population in Employee GI or not,

if is not reflected then they will be an issue with your relations in Generic inquiry,

Please share I will check and let you know.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Alfie 

I believe Employee generic inquiry you are using is customized.

Could you please share the Generic Inquiry XML to review the relations between the Tables?

I request you to create a new employee and check if that record is the population in Employee GI or not,

it is not reflected then they will be an issue with your relations in Generic inquiry,

Please share I will check and let you know.

Thank you

Also could you please load the below Generic inquiry in your instance and check whether the employee ID is reflected in the inquiry form or not,

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Sir Manikantad,

Sharing with you a xml file as requested.

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Alfie 

I have reviewed the generic inquiry and identified the below conditions causing an issue to show new Employees.

I changed the below condition and it is showing a new employee created in the system. 

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Got it Sir, Thank you !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Got it Sir, Thank you !!

Thank you for the update, Glad to hear it is resolved.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved