Solved

Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

After upgrade to last version I receive this error:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary`2<Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.PathString,System.ValueTuple`5<System.String,System.Action`1<Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.IApplicationBuilder>,Boolean,Boolean,System.String[]>> PX.AspNetCore.PipelineOptions.get_ExactMatchPathHandlers()'.]   PX.AspNetCore.Owin.<GetEndpoints>d__0.MoveNext() +0   PX.AspNetCore.Owin.EndpointRouteBuilderExtensions.MapCoreEndpoints(IEndpointRouteBuilder builder) +176   PX.Owin.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<ConfigurationImpl>b__6(IEndpointRouteBuilder builder) +16   Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.EndpointRoutingApplicationBuilderExtensions.UseEndpoints(IApplicationBuilder builder, Action`1 configure) +55   PX.Owin.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<ConfigurationImpl>b__5(IApplicationBuilder core) +201   PX.AspNetCore.Owin.Bridge.Build(IApplicationBuilder aspNetCoreApplicationBuilder, Action`1 configure) +113   PX.AspNetCore.Owin.InterleavedPipeline.UseAspNetCore(Action`1 useMiddleware, IDictionary`2 properties, Action`1 configure) +98   PX.Owin.OwinBuilderExtensions.UseAspNetCore(IAppBuilder owinBuilder, Action`1 configure) +123   PX.Owin.Startup.ConfigurationImpl(IAppBuilder owin) +816[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]   System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) +0   System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) +132   System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +146   Owin.Loader.<>c__DisplayClass19_1.<MakeDelegate>b__0(IAppBuilder builder) +93   Owin.Loader.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<LoadImplementation>b__0(IAppBuilder builder) +224   Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinAppContext.Initialize(Action`1 startup) +897   Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinBuilder.Build(Action`1 startup) +51   Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinHttpModule.InitializeBlueprint() +101   System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore(T& target, Boolean& initialized, Object& syncLock, Func`1 valueFactory) +139   Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +160   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +584   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +168   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +277   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +369[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +532   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +111   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +724

Thanks,

Edson

icon

Best answer by edsonvelez64 27 July 2022, 17:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

My reply can be ignored on this thread.  I ended up having problems with other .NET 4.8 projects I have to support and reset my dev PC to Windows 10.  Naturally Acumatica 22.120 is working fine after the rebuild.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I just started having this problem with my Windows 11 dev environment.  Is it ok for me to jump on this thread and resurrect it? 

I had 22R1 working on this machine with v1.18 but after upgrading to v1.20 this error started happening for me.  I’m skeptical that this is related to the version bump, but I don’t really have solid evidence to back that hunch up. 

My hunch is mostly based on the fact that I ran into this problem once before when this machine was primarily running sites using 21R1.  It went away after I deleted all my instances and upgraded Acumatica to 22.118.  At the time that approach was fine, but I really would like to find a way to fix this without being so heavy handed.  Mostly in case it happens with an instance that people actually have to use.

Here is the error I’m seeing after installing a fresh instance using the U100 data set:

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary`2<Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.PathString,System.ValueTuple`5<System.String,System.Action`1<Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.IApplicationBuilder>,Boolean,Boolean,System.String[]>> PX.AspNetCore.PipelineOptions.get_ExactMatchPathHandlers()'.

I’m going to share as much information as I can think to provide for this problem

PS C:\Users\zkarp> Get-ChildItem 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP' -Recurse | Get-ItemProperty -Name version -EA 0 | Where { $_.PSChildName -Match '^(?!S)\p{L}'} | Select PSChildName, version

PSChildName                      Version
-----------                      -------
v2.0.50727                       2.0.50727.4927
v3.0                             3.0.30729.4926
Windows Communication Foundation 3.0.4506.4926
Windows Presentation Foundation  3.0.6920.4902
v3.5                             3.5.30729.4926
Client                           4.8.09032
Full                             4.8.09032
Client                           4.0.0.0

PS C:\Users\zkarp> dotnet --list-sdks
2.1.818 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk]
3.1.426 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk]
5.0.303 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk]
5.0.406 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk]
6.0.116 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk]
7.0.203 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk]
7.0.300-preview.23179.2 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk]

The advanced settings for my IIS virtual directory

Application pools

My development environment has Visual Studio Professional 2022 (v17.5.4) with the following workloads: ASP.NET and web development, Azure development, Node.js development, .NET multiplatform app ui development, and .net desktop development.  I have a number of individual components installed including all of the F# items, .Net Core 2.1, 3.1, 6.0 and 7.0, .Net SDK and targetting packs for 4.7.2, 4.8 and 4.8.1.  

I also have the Community 2022 Preview version installed, v17.6.0 preview 3.0.

In addition to visual studio, I use Jetbrains Rider v2023.1

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

I returned back to version Acumatica Cloud ERP 2021 R1 Build 21.125.0015 because I don't find a solution.

But I was able to install the last version it in a machine that have windows 11. 

In the other machine is this section says 4.8 and in control panel I have the .net core 3.1.27 runtime. 

Thanks,

EV

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @edsonvelez64 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @edsonvelez64

What was the source version and to which version was the upgrade performed.

Are you getting this message while performing upgrade or on trying to logon?

Were there customizations on old version ?

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved