Solved

Inventory > Stock Items > Vendors Tab > Delete Vendors

• 11 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to find the specific Access Rights By Role that allows a user to delete vendors.

I am looking under the Inventory Tab and expanded the list but I cannot find the specific permission.

Attached is an image of the Element Properties for the delete button.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 12 April 2023, 07:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AndrewBGL 

Are you looking for access to delete the row of the vendor in the stock Item> vendors tab? or you need to delete the vendor.

you can delete the vendor, click on vendor hyperlink it will navigate to vendor screen and you can delete the vendor from that screen.

Check if you have delete permission on vendor screen.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

Doing some more digging I found the Vendor under Stock Items. I have assigned Delete to the Vendor and Inventory Item Vendor Details.

When I login as the user they still cannot delete vendors.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @AndrewBGL 

Are you looking for access to delete the row of the vendor in the stock Item> vendors tab? or you need to delete the vendor.

you can delete the vendor, click on vendor hyperlink it will navigate to vendor screen and you can delete the vendor from that screen.

Check if you have delete permission on vendor screen.

Thanks

I would like the user to be able to click on a vendor under the stock item tab and be able to delete the vendor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AndrewBGL 

Please set the Delete option under Payable Module > Vendors

Badge +18

Doing some more digging I found the Vendor under Stock Items. I have assigned Delete to the Vendor and Inventory Item Vendor Details.

When I login as the user they still cannot delete vendors.

Hello Andrew,

Is the User in more than one Role?  If Yes, then check the above setting for Inventory Item Vendor Details and Vendor nodes.  What are the settings for the User’s other roles?  If any has ‘Inherited’ that is OK.  Look for other Roles this User has with Access Rights less than Delete as another role with lesser rights could conflict and prohibit the User from deleting the record.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved