Solved

Google SSO - setup question

• 22 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Good day all,

I have a self-hosted public-dns trial version of a 22R2 setup Build 22.206.0035 and I’m trying to enable Google SSO following this guide, but after enabling the options in the features the Google option still does not show up for me at login. Is it because I’m using the trial version? 

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/maintaining-acumatica-users-through-google-workspace/

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 22 May 2023, 18:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@tim50 is this something that is part of your license? you can check this by going to “activate license” 

if it’s not, you may need to reach out to your partner or acumatica to get this feature added to your license.

hope this helped!

@iqraharrison48 doesn’t look like it - thanks for the response! I’ll reach out to our provider and see if we can do something about it. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved