Solved

Emails failed

• 22 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

“Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Unable to read data from the transport connection.”

Emails processing failing. Unable to get rid of the above errors. Kindly assist

icon

Best answer by MinushaWeerasuriya76 22 December 2022, 17:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

This is most likely due to an incorrect port being used in the system email account configuration.
I would recommend reaching out to the email service provider and verifying the correct ports to be used and if everything is clear from their end with regards to this. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi,

This is most likely due to an incorrect port being used in the system email account configuration.
I would recommend reaching out to the email service provider and verifying the correct ports to be used and if everything is clear from their end with regards to this. 

I approve of this response, please try this method of troubleshooting this issue

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved