Solved

How to permanently expand the vertical view ie. display more rows on certain screen?

• 23 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 13 replies

Does anyone know how to permanently set the screen to display more records ie. vertically?  Some of the screen has a scrollbar on the side to scroll up/down for more records although there are still a lot of room at the bottom of the screen.

For example, this screen the bottom part still has a lot of room and I can only drag the line down for a few more rows:

I can zoom in on my browser to display more records vertically but then the font size becomes too small to read.  Please advise if there is a way to modify the screen to display more rows (ie. permanently).  Thanks...

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 24 October 2023, 17:00

View original

4 replies

Badge +11

It depends on the screen. I believe GIs have a property that allows you to specify how many per page.

For other screens, I believe it is possible to specify in the ASPX of a grid how many rows to return, but the real issue here appears to be the sizing of the grid, which can also be changed, but again requires customization.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Daryl!  Thanks for the suggestion.  I had checked out the ASPX but couldn't find a line where we can specify the number of rows to return.  I will keep checking. 

Badge +11

Maybe this would help

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@darylbowman I believe you are correct, this is an issue with the grid element size rather than the rows returned.  You can resize the grid by dragging on the grey horizontal line however the preference does not persist.  I would open an Acumatica ticket to see if this is a known issue.  If it is critical a customization would be the right answer. 

Hope this helps

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved