Greetings from Monument, Colorado

Userlevel 2

Hello Acumatica Community,

I’m Debra Mignola, Director of Product Management for the Distribution Edition here at Acumatica.

I’ve been everything from a temp, to a software engineer, to a software development manager, to a founder/CEO of software companies. I first started in ERP software in 1995 and have spent most of my career in this space, a good portion in Analytics for ERP, including QAD, Epicor, and Plex.  I’ve been with Acumatica for a year now and I LOVE working with a modern platform!

UCLA is my alma mater.

My family and I live in Colorado -- most of the kids are grown and living in various cities -- with only the baby (17 years old) still at home. We have five kids between his and mine, finally getting married four years ago after dating for eight years!

I am addicted to the Manitou Incline, a 2000’ elevation climb up a mountain with railroad tie stairs, in under a mile, and the long jog down a path.

I love to dance, including a bit of competitive country dancing… gotta get back out there now that COVID is under control.

I love my role because I get to work with so many of you in the Acumatica community. We are always reviewing your ideas, cases, and seeking your feedback on requirements for product initiatives. I look forward to working with more of you! 

-Debra

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@debramignola02 I’ve been to the staircase but haven’t made the climb yet! Sounds fun! I have a lot of family living in various places in CO so I’m there often. My wife and I will be near CO Springs for a wedding in August and we’ll be back in October to see Midland at the Red Rocks! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@debramignola02 , I’ll give you a Go Bruins!  My little bro went to UCLA and I went to CAL.  I admire you for doing all of that climbing.  It looks challenging.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Wow! That is quite a climb @debramignola02 ! The view going down is 😬

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved