Solved

Automation Schedule - How long it ran for

• 25 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I like how I can click the VIEW HISTORY button on the Automation Schedules (SM205020) screen to see when the Automation Schedule ran, how many records were processed, if there were any errors, etc.

But I’d also like to know how long the Automation Schedule took to run. Something like an Execution Completed column with a Date / Timestamp would be nice.

I’m trying to find out how long my Automation Schedules are taking. Some of them might only take 5 minutes, while others might run for over an hour. It’s important to know if some Automation Schedules are overlapping each other because sometimes you want to make sure that a certain Automation Schedule finishes before another certain Automation Schedule starts.

Does anyone know if there is a way to find how long an Automation Schedule ran for?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 25 April 2023, 17:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @TimRodman 

I don’t think it gives the time of the run. That would be a great idea though to create. I know I’ve had this asked a few times but have never found it. 

Something like the Import Scenario gives, how long it takes would be useful to know! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks @kandybeatty49. It’s nice to know that I’m not the only person out there who wants this functionality.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved