Solved

Sales Order filtering by Branch

• 19 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We currently have 11 Branches set up in our Acumatica but we wanted to export those sales orders created in Acumatica that is under one particular branch only to Bigcommerce. So, we created export filtering, see reference below.

I tried creating sales order but seems to filter all orders instead of letting only SLC-APPL orders through.

Is this supported by the native connection of Acumatica-Bigcommerce? Or any suggestion on how we can possibly do it?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by smarenich 19 December 2022, 17:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi  @bernadeth58  could you please try “SLCAPPL” as a value instead of “SLC-APPL”

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @smarenich , I just tried it but still went to filtered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 I have double checked the scenario and it seems that it does not work indeed.

But I think your scenario is valid and we should support it properly. Could you please create a support case with Acumatica, so we can escalate it to the development?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @smarenich. May I know how to submit case to Acumatica support? Do you have a link?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 you as Partner should have access to support requests. Please check with Greg or any other person who has access there on how to submit cases.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved