Question

Reinitializing items, sales categories, etc to sync with new BigCommerce site

• 20 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My BigCommerce sandbox demo site got messed up and I created a new one.  I was able to test the connection satisfactorily, however when I try to do a FULL Prepare and Process for items, sales categories, etc. it doesn’t show any items to export to the new BC site.  I am assuming that there is sync data that needs to be cleared out on all the records.

Is there a SQL script to reinitialize the data used by the entities so that they will publish to the new BC site?  Or can this be done within Acumatica?

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I got it to work with the Incremental sync.  There appears to be an issue with the Full Sync after a Clear Sync.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I tried using the Clear Sync button on the Entities screen, however it did not resolve the issue even though I am trying to do a FULL sync.  Previously sync’d records not showing up after the Prepare step completed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

THANKS!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@DavidEichner user the Clear Sync button on the Entities window.

When you use it, it will clear all sync history data and you can start a fresh sync.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved