Solved

Parent SKU Qty on Hand

• 13 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello everyone,

I need some advice for my inventory report..

I need to compare inventory values between BigCommerce and Acumatica to make sure I see any discrepancies. The problem is that in BigCommerce I see the parent SKU... not the child SKUs that the acumatica is presenting. So if I saw this in Acumatica:

01-10-0001-LG-BK-NP-C = 1
01-10-0001-LG-CH-NP-C = 0
01-10-0001-LG-DCB-NP-C = 12
01-10-0001-LG-TO-NP-C = 5
01-10-0001-MD-BK-NP-C = 1
01-10-0001-MD-CH-NP-C = 1

In BigCommerce it would show this:

01-10-0001 = 20

So I need the data from Acumatica that matches the data in that CSV from BigCommerce. I need some sort of automated report that is fairly straightforward to run that will show me the available inventory for in Acumatica and also the Inventory for the variations in BigCommerce.

Any idea how I can aggregate this?

Thank you.
-Bernadeth

icon

Best answer by smarenich 14 February 2022, 20:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 You can use Generic Inquiry and select data from INItemStats table to get values from Acumatica.

To get aggregated values by the template items, something like, but please note this is not a completed querry.

Select TemplateItem.InventoryID, MAX(StockItem.InventoryId), SUM(INSiteStatus.QtyOnHand) from INSiteStatus
Inner join InventoryItem StockItem on INSiteStatus.InventoryID = StockItem.InventoryID
Left join InventoryItem TemplateItem on InventoryItem.TemplateItem = TemplateItem.InventoryID
Group By TemplateItem.InventoryID

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @smarenich. :) I will try this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved