Solved

How do we sync Sales Prices applied from Sales Price Worksheets to BigCommerce?

• 5 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have been asked to enable updates from Acumatica to BC when Sales Prices are updated using Sales Price Worksheets. 

We have several customer price classes in Acumatica (RET, WHL, 1STWHL, GUEST and Base). Any changes to prices for items made that day are updated every evening with a price class worksheet for each of these Price Classes.

We want these updates to propagate to the sales price  in BC automatically.

In BC we have Price Lists for:

WHL

RET

GUEST (inactive currently)

and Customer Groups for : 1STWHL, WHL, RET, GUEST

Is this something that is built into the BigCommerce Connector?  I am a bit confused.  I opened the Entities screen and see a Price List option.

Do I simply make this active and then do a manual sync?

I also see in the Push Notifications that there is BC-PUSH-Prices.  If I open BC-PUSH-Prices and check the conditions it seems to be linked to AR-SalesPrice which is what I believe the Sales Price Worksheets update and in the conditions looking for Entity Type PR but if I check From Schema and check the list there isn’t anything matching that.  I have PL for Price List which seems to be right but maybe not. Is this unrelated to what I’m trying to do or would enabling this do what we need?

What is the correct way to update these changes in Acumatica to the various price lists defined in BigCommerce?

Note I have not tested just enabling things because the system is live and I can’t ‘play’ with it currently.

I’m trying to get a test system up and running but haven’t managed to get it up and running yet. 

Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

Phil

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 5 October 2022, 21:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @ppowell 

What version of Acumatica are you on?

You can map for Customer price class, we have one currently doing that:

Here is the help on preparing that:

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=4d6fee33-a689-42b8-9918-a4755b75d96b

• Do I simply make this active and then do a manual sync? Yes, you will need to manually sync these. 
Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kbeatty21 Thanks for your reply.  We are on Acumatica Cloud ERP 2021 R2
Build 21.216.0034

I’ll have a look at that once I get the dev system up and running.

Thanks again,

Phil

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@kbeatty21 Thanks for your reply.  We are on Acumatica Cloud ERP 2021 R2
Build 21.216.0034

I’ll have a look at that once I get the dev system up and running.

Thanks again,

Phil

Once you get it up and running, let me know if you need more assistance. I’d be glad to look for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

HI @ppowell 

With the Customer Price Class entity, you do need to schedule the Prepare and Process with an automation schedule (usually at night).  This is also when people normally schedule the Prepare/Process routines for Price List, Product Image, and Base Sales Price entities.

-----

David ~ If a member helped you, please *Like* their post. If a member provided an answer to your question, please mark it as *Best Answer*.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @ppowell 

Customer Price Class entity will update groups of customers in BigCommerce store (Customers>Customer Groups), but not the prices. To update prices for selected Price Classes you do need to Prepare and Process Price List entity manually or with an automation schedule.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved