We have customers and prospects with a requirement to assemble products based on a customers request, either through a ecommerce store or through direct input into Acumatica. Some examples of these scenarios are below:
- Variety Packs
- Pick any 6 of our flavors or frangrences to make your own pack. Using matrix items is not a viable solution given that these customers may have 300+ individual items.
- Made to Orders based on variables. Manufacturing is overkill and does not interface with ecommerce connector. Needs to be rules driven to avoid misconfigured items.
- Is this an indoor or outdoor applications?
- Do you want still images or video?
- What megapixel level? (doesn ot allow megapixel levels not compatible with video if selected)
- What country?
- Which cellular provider? (does not allow a provider which is not available in selected country)
- How to faciliate the order in the ecommerce store so that it passed to Acumatica correctly?
- How to faciliate the order for direct input into Acumatica?
- How to manage the assembly process when manufacturing edition is overkill?
Please share your thoughts on how to address this need?