Dashboards for Retail-Commerce module

• 6 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello Everyone, 

Today we have some out of the box dashboards provided in the commerce module. You can check those from Commerce Sync Monitoring(BC409010) form in the Commerce workspace(attached screenshot).

We would like to know if this is useful? Also, would like to have more out of the box dashboards? If yes, what are the dashboards or KPIs you would like to see? Please let us know. 

We are planning to add different Dashboards that are related to Sync & Error Handling and also that are related to Commerce Sales with respect to Orders, Returns & Refunds, Products, Revenue, Customers. 

We would love to get your opinion on that. Please let us know what do you think. 

Thank you so much!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

I am a bit confused. Are these dashboards / widgets available now?  Where can I find them?  I do not see them in my Acumatica. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@dougmcbride79 

You can check those from Commerce Sync Monitoring(BC409010) form in the Commerce workspace

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved