Solved

Create Child Orders based on Custom Field

• 13 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Everyone,

We are planning of creating custom field in our Bigcommerce and Acumatica as a Job tag for each sales order line of the Blanket sales order. Is it possible to use it in creating child orders based on that custom field?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by sergueiploujnikov94 13 October 2022, 21:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

bernadeth58

Currently, the connector does not support the import of the Blanket Orders. Sorry. And thanks for the idea. We will work on it.

But if you can use the custom field as a criteria to distinguish the regular order from the Blanket you may try the following mapping:

This way you may differentiate your blanket (BL) and regular (EO im this case)  orders: 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@smarenich yes we are importing from BC to AC as Blanket sales order. Is that already supported with the native connector?

We will use that middleware to sync the custom field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 I’m not sure I got your scenario.

Am I right, that you want to import order from BigCommerce as a Blanked Order in Acumatica?

Also how are you going to create a custom field in BigCommerce? Will it be a metafield?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved