Question

Shoppify Mappings COO / Last Cost / Pricing

• 24 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello @simonliang91 @KarthikGajendran et al. 

I was looking through the mappings and wanted to see if we have any updates to the following:

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(11))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=5ecd0d16-a869-4ccb-bf09-7ffb05f25a4e

For Shopify integrations I have the need to map:

1. Country Of Origin - I don’t see this as a field value that is mappable in the entity screen and it is not mapped out of the box. 
  2. Last Cost vs. Current Cost - i know there are couple threads out there (one that I started) but it seems the customization focuses on Matrix Items.  It would be nice if we had the option to choose which one, as I have an example where the valuation is FIFO and it is not pulling last cost.  It is pulling the current cost (from Standard Cost) so this is effectively 0 in our scenario. 
  3. Pricing - a general question - does the mapping consider sales pricing at all?  either promotional or worksheet based (non b2b)?

Cheers,

k2

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved