Shopify - The Future of Commerce 2022 Report

• 27 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All, My first Summit and enjoyed meeting so many of you and appreciate the warm welcome. Successfully back in Toronto. Phew. Let me back over the border :-).

Thought I would share Shopify’s just published Future of Commerce 2022 Report. Jam packed with info and stats to ramp up your knowledge and understand the trends. Hopefully a helpful resource to reference. Lots to dig into and share with your teams, colleagues and clients.

​​​​​​https://www.shopify.com/research/future-of-commerce

Look forward to continuing the conversation and beyond excited to explore and be part of the Acumatica / Shopify growth opportunities.

Cheers, Ted

3 replies

Userlevel 1

My pleasure. I am in Chicago for the Int’l Housewares show in a few weeks and excited to continue the Shopify conversation in-person, during my visit, with some of your top VAR’s. Maybe there are some Acumatica customers at the show too that want to get together to chat Shopify Plus.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks for sharing @tedstarkman and thanks again for presenting at the Acumatica Summit 2022 about Shopify. Really appreciate you sharing your wealth of knowledge with our community!

Great resource @tedstarkman - thanks for sharing and glad you made it home safe! :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved