Question

Shopify Connector Error: Error on base : None of the items are stocked at the new location.;

• 5 May 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

We’re getting this error when trying to sync PO Receipt (drop shipment) from Acumatica to Shopify.

Acumatica version is 22.114.0029.

Any ideas, @KarthikGajendran ?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chris Hackett , no, unfortunately, I still don’t have a solution. The case I mentioned above was assigned to the Pre-Sales team that cannot provide technical support, and it seems like they cannot to re-assign it. Any help is welcome!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Yuri Karpenko were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@smarenich , can you please look into case 305186? For some reason it was assigned to the Pre-Sales team and they can’t really help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@smarenich , thank you (305186 if you can look into it). I can jump on a call too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Yuri Karpenko  could you please create a case? I think we need to review stack trace and configurations deeper.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes, thats right @Yuri Karpenko  

Will let you know if I can find anything else that can help.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sai Chettiar , I’m getting an error when trying to publish that project:

Building directory '\WebSiteValidationDomain\App_RuntimeCode\'.
\App_RuntimeCode\SPShipmentProcessor.cs(66): error CS1061: 'ShipmentData' does not contain a definition for 'LocationId' and no accessible extension method 'LocationId' accepting a first argument of type 'ShipmentData' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
\App_RuntimeCode\SPShipmentProcessor.cs(66): error CS1061: 'ShipmentData' does not contain a definition for 'LocationId' and no accessible extension method 'LocationId' accepting a first argument of type 'ShipmentData' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Compiler time, in seconds: 7.4044753
Validation failed.

I suppose, it’s incompatible with 22R1.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sai Chettiar , I reviewed that other topic, but it references older versions of Acumatica. I will try to publish that customization now…

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Yuri Karpenko 

Can you check if the fix recommended at this link helps you. We had a similar issue with a client on the Shipment link and this helped us then.  : 

Regards

Sai 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved