Solved

Filter Invoices From Exporting to Shopify

• 6 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello!

I’m trying to prevent Invoices from exporting as Shipments to fulfill non-stock items sold on Shopify. My client sells hundreds of non-stock items a day which we need to import into Acumatica for accounting purposes only. After these orders are imported into Acumatica, the SO is completed, and an invoice is created. The Connector tried to sync this Invoice to Shopify to complete the order, but we do not need it to do this. I have not been able to successfully setup a filter to prevent this from happening. This is also creating a huge clutter of failed sync records and “processed” shipment/Invoices in the clients sync history screen. Any ideas on how I can stop this from happening? 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by simonliang91 19 April 2024, 01:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@freddydelrio39 , one option you have is to disable automatic fulfillment of these non-stock items in Shopify and let Acumatica take care of it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@freddydelrio39 , if you don’t want to export the Shipment comes from Invoice type, you can setup the export filtering as following:

The value means:

N : Invoice(Invoice)

I : Issue(Shipment)

H : DropShip(Drop-Shipment)

T : Transfer(Transfer)

Userlevel 2
Badge

@simonliang91 Thanks Simon, that worked! Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved