Solved

Systems Administrator

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone!  New to Acumatica here, learning GIs, copying, processing, etc.  I’m on my 2nd cycle through the courses, and I need to know what the following warning means:

“The correlation name 'InnerQuery_BAccountR_Customer' is specified multiple times in a FROM clause.”

I have removed, to the best of my knowledge, all traces of Relations & Conditions that would trigger this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, everyone.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 14 March 2022, 22:00

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @bhyland! Typically when I see this it is because there is a table (BAccountR) which is listed as a Parent relation further up in the GI relations and you’re trying to join it as a child relation when getting the error.

Once you join in a table as a parent relation then you can use it as a child relation further down.

Example, I have VendorR related as parent relation, then add it as a child:

Double check the relations and make sure there are no instances of something like this, otherwise I would recommend to upload a copy of the GI so we can review. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Benjamin, thanks for this. 

How would I upload a copy of the GI?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@bhyland You can use the paperclip in the text box to add the file:

Export the GI to get the XML file and then upload it into the next comment

Userlevel 2
Badge

The Export button is gray, I can’t use it.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@bhyland Make sure the GI is saved and the option to export should be available:

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@bhyland Make sure the GI is saved and the option to export should be available:

Would you be able to take a look at this one? Struggling with a  “The correlation name 'InnerQuery_Vendor_Vendor' is specified multiple times in a FROM clause.” error 
​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jeff96 

I imported this to my local and saw the first line you had, had no joining tables. I removed that line and moved up the APInvoice > Vendor and it now works. 

Here is also the new XML:

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jeff96 

I imported this to my local and saw the first line you had, had no joining tables. I removed that line and moved up the APInvoice > Vendor and it now works. 

Wow that was a quick response! And yes, It works!

Another question, it appears I can’t use the search box on the top right. The system will automatically remove whatever I type in. What could be the issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jeff96 

Wow that was a quick response! And yes, It works!

Another question, it appears I can’t use the search box on the top right. The system will automatically remove whatever I type in. What could be the issue?

I have not seen that before. I’m not sure what could be causing that. I can look at it for you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Jeff96 

Here is the solution, Open the column configuration and add the Use in Quick Search to the columns. Click what you want to allow the system to search. I tested this and it worked because I was having the same issue that you were. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Jeff96 

Here is the solution, Open the column configuration and add the Use in Quick Search to the columns. Click what you want to allow the system to search. I tested this and it worked because I was having the same issue that you were. 

Perfect, that worked 😀

I’m trying to add another table now, but running into issues again. I think I need a full course on this, lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jeff96 

I would suggest going to the Open University and watching the videos along with going through the courses.

Here is the link if you need it:

https://openuni.acumatica.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jeff96 , this issue is the same as the answer already given.

The error occurs because either you have a table in the Parent table column (left side of the join), but then further down the joins you are trying to use this table as a Child table, which can’t happen.

All the instances of using the table as a Child table need to be above any instance of it being a Parent table, with the exception being the very first join.

This is displayed in your original screenshot as well:

You can join APInvoice to any of the tables as a Parent table, except Vendor because you already used this as a Parent table

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved