Solved

Reports - Combine multiple Dropship reports in one report

• 2 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Team,

We have  a requirement  to print multiple dropship order into a  single reports. 

Example 

There are  three Dropship PO, where each order is having 5 items. When a report is generated, we would  like to see all the 15 items in single report / page. 

In other words, we are looking for a way to send items as a  dataset to reports for displaying all the items at once. 

Thanks 

Deebhan 

icon

Best answer by Neil Cantral 2 August 2021, 21:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Do the POs you want to display all share a the same value in a field (i.e. Vendor Ref Nbr, Sales Order Nbr, Ship-to Location, created date)? If you do have a field that is reliably unique to a batch of POs I’d recommend using that field as a parameter that is then used as a filter on the report.

Here’s an example of a report that uses the invoice batch nbr to show all invoices in a batch on a single report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

hi @deebhane,   As @Neil Cantral mentioned remove the Filter in PO report that shows only the specified PO. Instead add a new Parameter for the Common reference# between these dropship orders.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks @niel72  and @ChandrasekharM. I understood your suggestion, we created a POC and able to get the records. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved