Solved

Report Designer Mailing Settings Embed Image Formula Editor

• 21 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a email template to be used when sending out an email from a payables report. I wanted to embed both the vendor’s name and a logo of our company on the report.

The problem is that I cannot do both on either the notification templates screen or the report designer mail settings body section. If I use notification templates, the vendor account name does not show up as the screen I am using does not appear in the screen selection. Does anyone know if it is possible to embed an image in the formula editor? 

icon

Best answer by pallikasharma11 31 May 2023, 20:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @podonnell11 

There is a KB article on how to display an image stored in the database in a report made in the Report Designer which might be helpful.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved