Solved

Report Designer - How to Add a new Grouping to report

• 8 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

i am trying to modify a report I want to add another layer of grouping for subtotals.  I want to add Group3.  I can modify group 1 and group 2 but cant figure out how to add a Group 3.  fairly new to Report designer

icon

Best answer by mbridges00 8 September 2023, 18:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

To add a grouping to an existing report, you will want to click on the yellow background behind the report and in the right-hand Properties section find and select the “Groups” Collection option.

This opens the Group Collections editor, which allows you to add, remove, and modify existing grouping options on the report. You can give the new group a name and select the fields to group the new grouping by. Once added here, the report should display a new group header and footer section in the appropriate place.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved