Solved

Remit to Email contact relationship to Vendor

• 30 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

What is the correct GI Relations of Vendor and Contact to see the Remit Contact email shown below ?

(this is 23R1)

icon

Best answer by jamesh 6 February 2024, 21:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @dsimmerly 

I added the Contact table to the Vendor Location GI in my instance of Acumatica and was able to pull in the Email Address from the Payment tab.

Hope this helps!

Sarah

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

What is the correct GI Relations of Vendor and Contact to see the Remit Contact email shown below ?

(this is 23R1)

Adding the Contact table to my Vendors GI, I was able to pull the Email using the following join and relation:

This gave me the ability to add the email field from the Contact Table.  However, this is a shared business logic and pulls the email from the vendor details tab.  If you don’t override this email, it will likely be the same as the payment tab.  I haven’t tested to see if it makes a difference yet on whether you need to use the location table for the payment tab’s email when the override checkbox is selected and a different email is entered.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved