Solved

Purchase Order Report, by Project#

• 17 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Is there a standard report that would allow me to see all Purchase Orders that have been linked to a particular project number? 

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 18 February 2023, 00:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @hvanorstrand,

The closest report I could find was the AP Open Documents by Project report (AP634100)

Thanks! Unfortunately, looks like it only pulls up “received” material, so I think I am going to have to keep digging 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello, 

On your project preferences screen, have you enabled the following feature?

Internal Cost Commitment Tracking

A check box that indicates (if selected) that purchase orders and subcontracts are tracked as cost commitments of each project.

With this feature enabled, you should get a tab (COMMITMENTS) on each project listing all the PO’s linked to the project as well as their current status (i.e. Open, Complete, Closed).

If you need to look at PO’s for multiple projects at once, you might have to build your own report using the POOrder and POLine DAC’s to get the info that you need.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have a report that shows Project Budget, Purchase orders and Sales Order for a Project. Would you like me to share it with you? It’s a custom report.

Userlevel 1

I have a report that shows Project Budget, Purchase orders and Sales Order for a Project. Would you like me to share it with you? It’s a custom report.

Hi Miguel,

Any chance you would be willing to share this report with me 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved