Skip to main content
Solved

Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID

• 25 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I am trying to run a report that lists all PO#’s (Open, Closed, etc.) that include a specified Inventory ID.

The Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID seems exactly what I am looking for but it only lists results for items that have Open POs? 

The Inventory Transaction History shows the PO receipt #, but you need to navigate individually through the PO receipt to get the PO# so no value.

The Inventory Allocation Details only shows outstanding POs.

Can’t imagine this doesn’t exist out of the box - surely the Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID can display results including both Open and Completed Orders?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jwarren 

Here is the help on what each report is supposed to show. 

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6b911951-74c7-46d2-a9e3-2bc2bf3ff977

For this report: Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID- is there possibly a filter on that report?

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @jwarren 

Here is the help on what each report is supposed to show. 

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6b911951-74c7-46d2-a9e3-2bc2bf3ff977

For this report: Purchase Order Details by Inventory ID- is there possibly a filter on that report?

Hi there,

The report is actually only showing Open POs for the specified Inventory ID (not only Critical Materials - I misdiagnosed the issue).

Is there a way I can go into Report Designer and modify so it shows a full history of POs (regardless of Open vs Closed?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jwarren 

You could add Status on the report and include all statuses.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks Kandy.

That worked for me.

Jack

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @jwarren , I’m experiencing this same exact issue with the same exact report.  Did you do anything else besides adding the POOrder.Status to the Sorting and Grouping tab in the Schema Builder?  I have saved it back to our server, it’s active, and I can still only get Status of OPEN in the report.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @jwarren , I’m experiencing this same exact issue with the same exact report.  Did you do anything else besides adding the POOrder.Status to the Sorting and Grouping tab in the Schema Builder?  I have saved it back to our server, it’s active, and I can still only get Status of OPEN in the report.

have you found the answer to this? I am trying to solve this exact same issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @jwarren , I’m experiencing this same exact issue with the same exact report.  Did you do anything else besides adding the POOrder.Status to the Sorting and Grouping tab in the Schema Builder?  I have saved it back to our server, it’s active, and I can still only get Status of OPEN in the report.

have you found the answer to this? I am trying to solve this exact same issue.

Unfortunately not yet.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey guys @bigred1022 & @BrendanL ,

Take a look at the filters tab - there are some conditions that you will need to delete.

Believe I deleted POLine.Completed = False if you want to see the Completed PO lines. I left on POLine.Canceled = False on my report as I did not want to see cancelled POs in my report.

Good luck.