Solved

Project Customer Description not getting displayed

• 15 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,
My report doesn’t display the Customer ID & description in the report created. 

Fields to display in report either Customer data fields or the Account name

Dac Schema Browser:

Tried the below join:

But not getting displayed.
How to do this?

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 16 November 2023, 19:49

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Your joins look correct the field can you show me the fields on the report.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Your joins look correct the field can you show me the fields on the report.

Hello @dcomerford , this is what I am using:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Weird sent me the report and I will put test it on my local dataset

Userlevel 3
Badge

Have attached the report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The issue is the filter on the report. If you dont have a Purchase Order of type RS linked to the project you are running it for you wont get any results i changed it to an Or as i dont have that order type

Userlevel 3
Badge

The issue is the filter on the report. If you dont have a Purchase Order of type RS linked to the project you are running it for you wont get any results i changed it to an Or as i dont have that order type

Hey @dcomerford ,
Thank you for your guidance, but the Order Type = RS is the mandatory filter that I am looking to apply, since I want to only display the subcontract records. Also, I followed your guidance, but the system is displaying incorrect, as shown below:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mondeddula Madhu Venkat Reddy I would remove all the tables you dont need from the report and get the basics working and then add the joins and check then as you go.by adding a field from each table to check the results are right. There is nothing wrong with the fields the joins are causing the issue you are getting either too many or no records because of the user of Left and inner joins

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved