Solved

Percent as KPI - Can't get data quite right

• 28 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi I am attempting to build a widget that shows percentage orders completed on time.  I’m having a tough time shaping the data.  A simple table below - I’d like to show OnTime as a percent of “yes” values.  Ideally I’d like to use the meter KPI, in below example it would read 75% for the month.  Any suggestions?  

Date Order# OnTime
2021-10 1200 Yes
2021-10 1201 Yes
2021-10 1202 Yes
2021-10 1203 No
icon

Best answer by lauraj46 5 November 2021, 21:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kirbygompf32 ,

Instead of using ‘Yes’ and ‘No’, you could use 1.0 and 0.0 in the GI formula.  For example to count complete sales orders the form would be something like this:

Be sure to include the decimal points in the values, otherwise it will treat the values as integers and the average won’t work properly on the widget.

Here are some sample widget properties that might do what you’re looking for:

Let me know if that helps!

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @kirbygompf32 ,

Instead of using ‘Yes’ and ‘No’, you could use 1.0 and 0.0 in the GI formula.  For example to count complete sales orders the form would be something like this:

Be sure to include the decimal points in the values, otherwise it will treat the values as integers and the average won’t work properly on the widget.

Here are some sample widget properties that might do what you’re looking for:

Let me know if that helps!

Laura

Yes, we had the same kind of issue but could able to fix the issue by adjusting the GI as suggested above by Laura. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is excellent! Thank you for the solution. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved