Solved

Join PMSiteAddress to PMProject in the report writer

• 10 January 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are trying to join project addresses to each project in a report.  We have done it GI without a problem using the PMProject.projectid and PmSiteAddress.contractid fields in each table.

But when we go to report writer we are not able to see the same fields.

We tried PMProject.Locationid = PmsiteAddress.addressid without success.  Has anyone done this in report writer successfully?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by mcoman 18 January 2022, 14:57

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @mcoman Would you please share the report to take look and suggest the joins.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman  Have you checked below condition and verified?

PMSiteAddress.addressID = PMProject.siteAddressID

Userlevel 1
Badge

I guess that is what I am having a problem doing.  I cannot see the pmproject.siteaddressid in the report writer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman I see that those fields are available. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Can you please let me know, which version you working on?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Interestingly enough I dont see that

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@mcoman Can you please let me know which version you are working on ?

Userlevel 1
Badge

20.210.0044 is the version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman Sure, let me check on the 20 R2 version and let you know.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Still having no luck finding out how to get this link in the report designer.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Version is 2020r2

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mcoman  I have checked this in the 2020 R2 version and I can able to see the  PMSiteAddress.addressID = PMProject.siteAddressID. 

Please find the screenshot for your reference.

In your report, can you please click on the Load Schema button and Refresh ALL and verify once from your end.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes, I see it there myself.  Its on the schema page but its not on the relationship page.  Why would that be?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Naveen,

Thank you!!  I appreciate your patience.  I kept having to load schema and refresh.  But eventually it worked.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved