Solved

Intercompany Sales Order Number not displaying on Purchase Order document

• 29 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone.

I am encountering a layout error with a field that will not display when printing on a Purchase Order.

1. I have created a PO and generated an intercompany Sales Order. under the “others” Tab of that purchase order there is a Related SO nbr which i need to display on my PO layout.

1. In my Report Designer i have selected this field [POOrder.IntercompanySONbr]. It is standard in the Schema and did not need to be brought in via manual connecting.

1. When i print this report the field is blank and does not show the related SO Nbr.

I have tried refreshing the Schema and refactoring but nothing has seemed to change.

Would anyone have an idea to what the issue could be here. 

icon

Best answer by marilizevanzyl 30 January 2024, 11:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @liam64 

That is a virtual field, meaning it’s not a field in the Database on the POOrder table. Report Designer can only show fields that are located in the Database, not virtual fields.

You will need to see how the join looks that they are doing to create this and replicate it on you report.

Kind Regards

Marilize

Userlevel 4
Badge

@liam64 

You will most probably need to Left Join in the SOOrder table and join it as follows:

POOrder.OrderType to SOOrder.IntercompanyPOType

POOrder.OrderNbr to SOOrder.IntercompanyPONbr

Hope this helps.

Marilize

Userlevel 1

@marilizevanzyl 

Thank you very much this worked

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved