Solved

How to get Vendor Attribute details to the Purchase Order Report(PO641000)?

• 29 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I want to get the Vendor’s Bank Name, Bank Address, Account No, and SWIFT Code for the the Purchase Order report as shown in the below screenshot.

Intended Output for the report

I know these attributes are in the CSAnswers DAC. But it is somewhat confusing. I need to add these bank details as shown in the below screenshot.

Can I know how to accomplish this as in above?

icon

Best answer by miguel80 29 January 2024, 18:22

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Please see the below link that shows how to add Vendor Payment details to a report.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi!

I don’t think you need to neccesariy join the CSAnswers table. The attributes generally appear in the table you added them. For example: here’s an image of the Customer table:

You can find them there.

Don’t forget to refresh the fields in the report. It’s possible that you don’t see them because you haven’t refreshed them. First reload the schema and the click “refresh all”:

I hope this works.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you so much @Laura02  and @miguel80 for your valuable responses. For my scenario miguel80’s answer fits well. Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved