Solved

How to get the Total Net Weight for the Commercial Invoice without repeating the same weight?

• 10 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have created a Custom Commercial Invoice and there is a Net Weight(Kg) filed in it as follows. 

Commercial Invoice

Corresponding to the above invoice there a two orders in the the detail section of the Sales Orders’ Invoices tab as follows.

Sales Order Invoice Tab

There is only one order weight for both these items in the FREIGHT section as follows.  

Freight tab

If i use the =Sum[SOFreightDetail.Weight] for get the summation as the Net Weight(Kg) the weight is getting double. Please check the below screenshot.

Commercial Invoice

Can I know If there is another different Order in the DETAILS section of the Sales Order Invoice Tab and if there is different order weight for that in the FREIGHT detail section, how to get the total net weight for the above invoice without repeating the same weight?  

icon

Best answer by Dioris Aguilar 10 April 2023, 19:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@malinthawarnakulasooriya08 Most probably you are doing a join with SOFreightDetail in the main statement and the records are being multiplied by the join from the details tab table.

I suggest get the Net and Gross Weight values using a sub-report and exclude SOFreightDetail from the main statement.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I got the point. Thank you very much @Dioris Aguilar.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved