Solved

How to add supplier bank account no in same format based on the supplier master--> Payment instruction

• 26 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I’ve added supplier bank details in the supplier master GI, but bank account number is not displaying in the same format as per the supplier master payment instruction. so how we can solve this.

I would really appreciate, if someone can help me on this. 

icon

Best answer by psoni1585 31 May 2023, 03:29

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @psoni1585 

Could you please share XML once?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

Please find attached XML file of GI.

Thanks 

Pankaj Soni

Userlevel 3
Badge

I think that is under the payment method, one of the setting tab.

Please check here:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

It’s been solved after changing bank account formula in the GI.

=IIF(LEN([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue])=16,Concat(LEFT([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue],2),'-',SUBSTRING([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue],2,4),'-',SUBSTRING([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue],6,7),'-',RIGHT([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue],3)),[Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue])

Thanks.

Pankaj Soni

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

Sorry, just made small changes in the formula and this is the correct formula to display account no in same format.

IIF(LEN([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue])=16,Concat(LEFT([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue],2),'-',SUBSTRING([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue],3,4),'-',SUBSTRING([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue],7,7),'-',RIGHT([Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue],3)),[Bankaccountnumber.DetailValue])

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @psoni1585 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved