Solved

How do I change the column header date format?

• 25 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to create a comparative balance sheet report and the columns currently have the year (2023, 2022) for the headers.  The report is ran as of 5/31/23 so I would like the column headers to be 5/31/23 and 5/31/22.  How do I change the column set format so the date pulls as of the last day of the period?  

Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 25 May 2023, 23:07

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Try @PeriodEnd.

For more than one period/year, here is a formula that subtracts to get a proper date on each column. You will substitute @PeriodEnd, change to yyyy for 4-digit year, etc.:

Column header = Period End Date, formatted short, like 12/31/22

= Format( '{0: MM/d/yy}',Report.GetPeriodEndDate(@StartPeriod) )

=Format( '{0: MM/d/yy}', Report.GetPeriodEndDate(Replace(Report.FormatPeriod(@StartPeriod, -3), '-', '')))

=Format( '{0: MM/d/yy}', Report.GetPeriodEndDate(Replace(Report.FormatPeriod(@StartPeriod, -6), '-', '')))

Userlevel 3
Badge

That worked - thank you!! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved