Solved

Help: GI Cell formating PO vs Avg Cost

• 16 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

Brand new to Acumatica, I am creating a GI for PO vs Avg cost comparison and would like for the field that contains the PO cost to highlight red if its greater than the AVG cost field. I have the entire GI built but am having some trouble getting the format of the formula for this to happen. I was hoping maybe some one here could help me with this ?

icon

Best answer by joshmcgrew 16 February 2024, 22:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @joshmcgrew ,

To highlight on cell you would use a formula like this in the Style column of the result field that should be highlighted.  Or to highlight the entire row, you would enter the formula in the Row Style field on the Results Grid tab.

=IIf( IIf( [POLine.UnitCost] < [INItemCost.AvgCost.., 'red40', 'default')

​​​​​Hope this helps!

Laura 

Userlevel 1

@lauraj46 Thank you that helped get me on the right path for sure and I appreciate it. It was still giving me a bit of a problem but we were able to get it to work with the following formula that I thought I would share incase others ran into this:

=Iif([POLINE.UnitCost] > [INITEMCOST.AvgCost],'red20','default')

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @joshmcgrew!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved