Solved

End Date parameter of a GI is not working accurately for released date.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, 

We wanted to create a GI to get the inventory in and out details for a given time period hence we created a GI joining PX.Objects.IN.INTranSplit and PX.Objects.IN.INTran tables. Inquiry title is Inventory Transaction History Inquiry.

Then we gave start date and end date parameters using the release date in InTran table.

The end date parameter seems not working properly. For example, if we give the end date as 3/31/2022 the data shows only up to 3/30/2022. 

Is there any reason behind this behavior or have I not set the GI in a correct manner? Please assist me. 

Best Regards 

Amanda 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 4 July 2022, 08:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @apallawala21  Can you please share the XML format of GI that you created?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga 

Please find the attached XML. Thank you very much for your kind attention. 

Best Regards

Amanda 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Amanda, This issue is due to the Time part that is considering the GI parameters with the field Release Date Time.

I have added Time Part for the Released Date Time field in the grid field.

If you see my example, I created an issue at 11:32 PM on July 3rd but when select the paramters 

Start Date  → 07/03/2022 and End Date → 07/03/2022, GI is not fetching the results due to the TIME part.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga 

I highly appreciate your kind attention to this matter. Indeed this was very helpful. 

Thank You

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved