Solved

Displaying project manager details in Report

• 20 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,

I have been trying to display the contact details, like email of the project manager from Projects (PM301000) form.

I tried to use the join as PMProject to EPEmployee with Owner ID & Employee ID and then EPEmployee to Contact with Employee ID & Contact ID but the report throws up the error that it is not able to fetch the record. Can you please suggest me if I am using the correct joins ?

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 20 October 2023, 17:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The Project Manager field on the Project is the OwnerID field and this will be your join to the Contact Table to get the detials you are after

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

The Project Manager field on the Project is the OwnerID field and this will be your join to the Contact Table to get the detials you are after

Hello @dcomerford ,

i used the following join, but still not displaying the email

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Harshita The Child Field should be CR.ContactID

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved