Customer Order Nbr in Shipments GI

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello, I am trying to add the Customer Order Nbr to my Shipment GI. I have added the table and included the correct item in the Results Grid. However, nothing is populating in the GI. Any idea as  to why?

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Please show us your relations tab where you setup the relation to the SOOrder table.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I was thinking that is where the issues lies as I did not alter the relations. Just starting to work in ACU and that is currently out of my knowledge. Below are the current relations, so it appears I will likely need to setup a new one for the SOOrder table.

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Should have added…. I have NO idea how to work with the relations. So if there is any links or directions to help me I would appreciate it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Here is the documentation around it:

https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/reporting/s130-inquiries-reports-and-dashboards/

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @byates 

Created sample Generic Inquiry to fetch the Customer Order Nbr along with Shipment details and attached GI in XML format, please import and verify.

Attached screenshots for reference. Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you very much that was very helpful!! I have created a new and added the field  that I am looking for. I am noticing that I am getting multiple line items for one shipment, how can I truncate the data to just show one line per shipment? 

Original Shipments:

New Shipment GI:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Tables/Relations

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@byates It would be great if you provide your GI, that you created newly.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Naveen B 

Absolutely, please see attached. Thanks very much for the assistance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@byates,

I have modified the above-given GI and attached it here. Please check now.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Can I ask what was changed? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Removed unnecessary joins from the Relations tab, due to that you are getting multiple records.

Now you will get only shipment records as expected.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you very much Naveen!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved