Caption / Sub-Title for GI Screen

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

We have a number of GIs that have multiple side panels / color schemes; it would be really great to have smaller text under the GI title at the top of the page where you could provide simple instructions or a color legend (even if it’s just text--preferably multi-line) to give users some context / action items.  We have the below GI used by our PMs to keep our project financials updated without having to leave the screen using side panels.  I’d love to put a sub-heading under ‘Live Cost Report’ that says “use the ‘PO Lines’ icon to the right to see PO lines written to selected line item” and “update your % complete using the ‘Claim % Complete’”.  

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to utilize subheadings of this manner on GIs.

I would recommend suggesting it as an IDEA on Community for the enhancement of GIs.

Discussions, Best Practices, and Product Feedback | Community (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 1

My mistake; I thought I selected Idea when I submitted this.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved