Solved

unhandled exception has occurred in the function 'Move Next". Please see trace log for details.

• 13 October 2021
  • 2 replies

An unhandled exception has occurred in the function 'Move Next". Please see trace log for details. 

This error is happening when I try to file the 2021 941/Schedule B/941-V Report &

MI UIA 1028 eFile Report.

All other taxes I’ve filed have no issues through Aatrix.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by rsudkamp69 15 October 2021, 17:27

View original

2 replies

That worked - thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Mike, 

We are having the same issue.  My Acumatica partner contacted Acumatica and they provided the work around steps for now.  Hopefully it is something they are fixing soon!  

Try running the 941 again, when you get the error click ok, right click on the Aatrix window that is spinning and click reload frame, another error will pop up, click ok and enter your password again.  It let’s me in after these steps.  Good luck!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved