Solved

Timesheet REST API update

• 31 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I am using REST API to insert bunch of timesheets under a batch, this process is fine but later on I am not able to search through the batch in order to find a specific employee timesheet.

I want to find a particular timesheet, remove it or update it and put it back using the API. Is there a way of doing this instead of deleting the whole batch and recreating it again via API?

icon

Best answer by ruchikasharma23 21 February 2024, 23:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @lalitnakrani 
Were you able to resolve this issue?

If you are creating Time Activities and they have been created successfully by your processing, those entries would be available on “Employee Time Activities” screen of Acumatica. 
To avoid batch processing to create/ update/ delete a single time entry, you can use the UI or make an API request. You can see sample API requests here:
https://help.acumatica.com/(W(70))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=223986c1-b5a5-4506-b0d7-f426bc89d1b7

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved