Solved

Cash account (not a control account) restrict use

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is there a way to restrict cash account from being used in Paychecks detail section? We have a client that accidentally entered cash GL account on the details section of a paycheck, they would like to avoid doing this in the future.

icon

Best answer by Janella 11 May 2022, 20:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @jperez94 

You can not restrict just by one single cash account currently in the system. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@kbeatty21 I sure did not find any way to do it. thanks for replying

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Have you checked the Payment Method’s screen and unchecked the Cash Accounts that should not be used in Payroll (PR)?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@tsnyder16 thanks for looking into this and replying, but it’s the actual PR account that the system end user inputted on the Paycheck details where the debit account should be wages. I was just digging around to see if there was a way to restrict this from happening, a warning would be helpful. A stop would be even better I don’t know when or why the cash account would need to be on the trans. details and GL account on the trans. is based on system preferences, it would really help to avoid this end user mistakes. I will add it to ideas. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

This is marked as solved but it’s not solved. :( I added to ideas 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved