Solved

How to resolve Cannot generate the next lot/serial number for item XCSO512GBC-XA00-CSG27-091 (Screen: AM.30.10.00).

• 21 April 2022
  • 6 replies

I facing problem when recording Labor - Quarantine for inventory item which using manual serial number.

Anyone ever facing this problem and have solution to overcome it. Appreciate your advise.

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 25 May 2022, 21:15

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@vivienkiong56 - please log a case with Support. I believe this is a known issue that we are currently working on. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @vivienkiong56 have you been able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Was there a resolution to this?  I did find the known issue in 21R2, but not sure if it covers exactly what i was referring too.

I will be submitting a case. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

This is fixed in 2021R212 - 

When a user created a production order with preassigned lot or serial numbers, then created a move transaction for an operation that is not the last and recorded scrapped items with lot or serial numbers assigned on the <i>Move (AM302000)</i> form, the system did not consider the scrapped items when the user created a move transaction for the last operation on the same form.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

the issue I am having is that even if the allow preassigned is set to never, it will force you to put in a serial number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@jeremyd45 have you tried after installing 2021R212? We have fixed several issues with pre-assign. If it’s still happening please log a case. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved