Skip to main content
Solved

How to resolve Cannot generate the next lot/serial number for item XCSO512GBC-XA00-CSG27-091 (Screen: AM.30.10.00).

• 21 April 2022
  • 6 replies

I facing problem when recording Labor - Quarantine for inventory item which using manual serial number.

Anyone ever facing this problem and have solution to overcome it. Appreciate your advise.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@vivienkiong56 - please log a case with Support. I believe this is a known issue that we are currently working on. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @vivienkiong56 have you been able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Was there a resolution to this?  I did find the known issue in 21R2, but not sure if it covers exactly what i was referring too.

I will be submitting a case. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

This is fixed in 2021R212 - 

When a user created a production order with preassigned lot or serial numbers, then created a move transaction for an operation that is not the last and recorded scrapped items with lot or serial numbers assigned on the <i>Move (AM302000)</i> form, the system did not consider the scrapped items when the user created a move transaction for the last operation on the same form.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

the issue I am having is that even if the allow preassigned is set to never, it will force you to put in a serial number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@jeremyd45 have you tried after installing 2021R212? We have fixed several issues with pre-assign. If it’s still happening please log a case.