Solved

Generate prod-order from the sales order

• 5 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello all, 

in my local instance (Acumatica 2021 R2 Build 9.009.0001.1 [21.209.0034]) I want to generate a prod-order. The checkbox "Mark for Production" is set. However, when executing "Create Prod. Orders" the error appears: "Error: An error occurred during processing of the field InventoryID: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...". What could be the reason for this?

Thanks in advance

Anastasia

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 5 August 2022, 15:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @AnastasiaSchroeder88 ,

Any customizations deployed on this instance? Please un-publish and verify whether this issue is caused by the published customizations or not.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Naveen Boga 

thanks for the quick reply :-)

There are no customizations on the instance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @AnastasiaSchroeder88  Understood. Thanks for the confirmation.

This issue is coming from the default Acumatica code - InventoryID_FieldVerifying event from ProdMaint Graph.

It seems this could be a data issue. To know the exact reason, you need to debug the code and find out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@AnastasiaSchroeder88 - I agree with @Naveen Boga you probably need to log a Support case if you can’t figure out the data issue. 

Userlevel 2

@Naveen Boga @Debbie Baldwin 

Thanks so much for your quick reply :-) 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved