Skip to main content
Solved

Error: Total Qty must be less than or equal to the reported compleete qty

• 17 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I’m not sure what this error means. The production order is for 16 and I am trying to input that we made 15 instead of 16. This scenario worked in our test tenant so I’m not sure why it’s not working in the live tenant or which “control point” it is referring to.

3 replies

Badge

If you go back to the Production Order and look at the Production Order Details using the ellipses (...) button you can see what the previously reported Move quantities were for each Operation. The system does not like when you report more than you did previously.  For example, report 10 at Operation 010 but then report 11 at Operation 020.

Supposedly there was a change for this but I have not seem it in action or if it was released yet. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

When I go to “Production Order Details” I am directed to this page. I’m not sure how to see the table that you screen shot. Thank you for your help! :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@SBaldwin Qty to Produce, Qty Complete columns are probably hidden, you can modify the column configuration to view them by default on the operations tab.