Solved

Error: Inserting 'IN Transaction' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. Error: 'Reason Code' cannot be empty.

• 1 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Good day

I have created a production order in my main tenant and on trying to release the Material transaction I am getting this error message “Error: Inserting 'IN Transaction' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. Error: 'Reason Code' cannot be empty.”

The reason codes are defined and set under the Inventory Preferences, how do I resolve this issue?

icon

Best answer by SankaPeiris07 26 December 2023, 23:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @kudzaim20 ,

I have been researching this error, but I have not found a quick answer.
I see I have been assigned your case with this question, so I will update you from there.

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kudzaim20 ,

I have been researching this error, but I have not found a quick answer.
I see I have been assigned your case with this question, so I will update you from there.

Thank you!

I did see that we had set the Reason Code mandatory on the Issues Screen, we have since removed it. However we would want it displayed on the Materials issue note and ultimately force its capturing on the Issues screen as there are different reason codes for managing stock issues to the GL.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kudzaim20 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Root cause is most likely could be that the Reason Code field has been made mandatory.

Have the client tested without customizations ? Does it still give the same error ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Are the default reason codes configured on Inventory Preferences? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved