I am trying to use an import scenario to run price recalculation on a list of Sales Orders (provider is an Excel provider). Here is my import scenario. If anyone has any ideas about how to do this, I would appreciate it.
I’ve tried different variations of the OK button that are available in the list including <dialog answer>. Also tried moving the OK button before the Action line. Also tried the different Action->Recalculates that are in the list.
Any help is appreciated.
Best answer by Gabriel Michaud
A few tips that should hopefully get you to the finish line:
- Invoking <Action: OK> (RecalcOK) is not the right way to confirm a dialog in an import scenario. Instead, you have to add a line before (that’s very important) calling <Action: Recalculate Prices> with:
- Target Object: Order Summary
- FIeld/Action Name: <Dialog Answer>
- Source Field / Value: ='OK'
- Also, you have to set OverrideManualPrices before invoking the action
This is counter-intuitive but since dialogs are modal/blocking, integration services need to know before the dialog opens what to do with it :)